Containing everything you need to master the art of coil-building. Supplied in a sturdy carry case for convenience. The kit includes various tools, kanthal wire and cotton pads to get you started. See below for full description.
5 in stock
Coilmaster Kit V2
DIY kit for building your own coils.
This kit contains all the tools you need to build your own coils, with nothing lacking.
From tweezers to an ohms reader, this is the perfect package for creating your very own coil builds.
Complete with its own handy silicone storage case; providing individual slots to hold each item securely in place keeping it tidy and organised. There is even a cut out slot to hold two 18650 batteries should you wish (batteries not included)
- DIAGONAL PLIERS – spring loaded action pliers with soft rubber-coated handles
- NEEDLE NOSED PLIERS – also spring loaded, allowing you to to set the positioning of your coils.
- STAINLESS STEEL FOLDING SCISSORS – ideal for cutting your cotton down to the size you require
- CROSS HEAD SCREWDRIVER – for your cross-head (Phillips) screws in your posts
- FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER – for your flat-head screws
- CERAMIC TWEEZERS – these are great for pinching, spacing and generally tidying up your coils allowing firing without shorting
- ELBOW TWEEZERS – for those finer adjustments to your build
- SPOOL OF 24AWG KANTHAL – 10ft spool of 24 guage /0.5mm kanthal A1 to get you started
- PACK OF ORGANIC COTTON PADS – Youde Technology, UD® cotton pads are included with this kit. 5 x pads of unbleached, untreated organic cotton for a nice clean taste.
- OHM METER – last but not least, an ohm meter is the most important piece of equipment when coil building; this ohm meter will tell you the resistance of your coil ensuring it is within the safe limits of your batteries while also making sure there are no shorts present in your build. It has a measuring range of 0.01 – 11.9v for batteries, and an ohms range of 0.01 – 19.9Ω for your coils. 2 x AA batteries required (not included).